What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer. Cookies store bits of information that we use to help make our site work. They can’t run any code and don’t contain viruses. No one can read our cookies except us.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper function of this site
- We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on Total Hire sites unless you click on one of our ads on those sites
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors
Types of Cookies We Use
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like language choice and display of job search results
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems
- Advertising: We use non-identifiable information about you to show you advertising on our site
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Instructions For Managing Cookies
Please refer to your browser's "Help" menu to change how cookies are managed.