Online Marketing Manager
Position Start Date:Immediate
Rate of Pay:Negotiable
Number of Positions Available:1
Average Hours Per Week:40
- iSTORM New Media Inc
- 303 Bagot St. Unit 208
- Kingston, Ontario
- K7K 5W7
You could be perfect for this position if you are confident as the primary lead in the development and implementation of online marketing efforts for e-gaming brands. You will be responsible for online media buying, marketing and promotional expertise. Your goal is to drive increased site traffic, market share and target audiences. This is completed by developing, implementing and measuring advertising and promotions within the online e-gaming industry. You are dedicated to being a corporate expert on the consumer, competition, business drivers, partners, and trends for online marketing in the e-gaming business. You will create best of breed programs and promotions that maximize company benefit.
- Oversee the overall online marketing plans to ensure optimal ROI and cohesion.
- Develop and implement online media buying plans.
- Understand consumer and marketplace dynamics impacting the e-gaming industry.
- Develop a close working relationship with the primary advertising sites, internal partners and affiliate teams.
- Development of best of breed online marketing and media buying.
- Develop online marketing plans, implement them and measure them.
- Drive agreement on key objectives for respective targets with cross functional team members.
- Develop marketing plans for respective targets based on collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Plans will encompass the ROI expectation from each advertising aperture, be differentiated to ensure the project competes effectively in the online space. Key components include bonus offers, events, promotions, merchandising, sales contests, etc...
- On an on-going basis, identify key issues/opportunities by regularly monitoring market share, offers versus competition, site positioning and presence, and PR coverage.
- Be the corporate expert for online media buying and evangelize key takeaways with the other internal groups. Includes:
- Understanding what the main levers are for driving share and activation in the category (e.g. include bonus offers, events, promotions, merchandising, sales contests etc.)
- Understanding consumer click and activation habits by advertiser, demographic and media sub category type.
- Analyzing the competition (their offer strategy, incentive strategy, position strategy, profitability, etc.)
- Understanding the advertiser and how they view the category as a part of their business and their own business metrics.
- Help define data requirements necessary and work within the company to build and or to obtain it.
- Communicate key issues and opportunities to senior management to influence programs and promotions decisions.
- Recommends to senior management how best to allocate marketing funds within the online e-gaming space.
Contacts: This position has frequent contact with all project personnel and outside media partners and advertising apertures.
- A BA or equivalent 4-year degree, MBA a plus.
- Two to five years of relevant experience in the online media marketing space with a background in the e-games business in a marketing role is a major plus.
- Proven analytical experience with online media buying, trend analysis, ROI evaluation, forecasting market and market share and promotion development, etc... to drive accurate demand forecasts.
- Proven successful experience at developing efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups or individuals and effectively implements and coordinates these plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely - both orally and in written form.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and ability to effectively manage multiple projects required.
- Ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific objectives.
- Ability to work independently and take action to achieve position goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of online media strategy and proven track record.
- Related Work Experience - Over 5 years
- Required Level of Education - University Degree or College Diploma